Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I Want More Cookies!

Hurray overkill!

I'm gonna need more picture frames. Yeah, I frame fortune cookie fortunes. I don't like pictures of myself and I have a digital camera so I'm usually too lazy to get pictures developed. I'm like a lethargic Martha Stewart. So lazy I make up my own decorating style and very likely to end up in prison.

The only sure thing about luck is that it will change.
Lucky Numbers 15, 32, 35, 43, 44, 46

On the back it says how to say 'Weather' in Chinese

This one is kind of bittersweet. Like, no one wants to think about good luck changing, but right now I am having pretty badddd luck in life. So things are going to turn around! Woo!

Numbers really don't say much. Maybe those are the days that the weather will be good? Then I'll definitely have to plan a picnic around the forty-fourth.

The last one is kind of a throwaway:

You are never selfish with your advice of your help.
Lucky Numbers 11, 22, 24, 33, 36, 39

Cha I am haha. In fact, I am advising a friend via Instant Messenger as we speak!

I really like the number 39 cuz it's 3 times 13, two of my favourite numbers and the month and day of mah birth!

Why yes, I AM going to turn 19 next week!

My friends and I are having a fucking fantastical Rainbow Birthday Party Extravaganza! in honour of our birthdays (which are relatively close to one another [definitely had to Google if it's 'one and other' or 'one another.' And I call myself a word nerd.]). Wow that was some jacked up punctuation.

ANYWAY

Different colours/flavours of punch, a rainbow of Jello shots, and balloons and streamers galore! The only gifts I will accept (and not set on fire) are those that have something to do with unicorns. Maybe I will add fortune cookies to that list.

What was I talking about?

Wow, sometimes the hicks on Maury are really touching. This very stout trailer-fab lady didn't know which of two men (she also mentioned a third... dag yo, guys in the south are pretty hard up for poon. I COULD BE QUEEN OF THE TRAILER PARK!) were the father of her baby. The kicker: THEY BOTH WANTED IT. Oh yeah, and they were BROTHERS.

WHAT?!

Anyway, the touching part: They found out if was Jed Clampett #1 and Maury was all 'it's okay Jed Clampett #2. You're still an uncle.' And then JC #1 (that definitely looks like a Christian bumper sticker) is like 'no, you're a GODFATHER.'

And then everyone in the audience went back to making out with their sister or yelling at their babydaddy.

Downright inspirational.

No comments: