Sunday, March 9, 2008

Haunted By Overpriced Moose

So I went to Abercrombie and Fitch for the first time in my life yesterday. Okay, so it was an outlet store but still. The snobby ambiance was still there.

It was NOT my choice to go. My uncle, who obviously doesn't know me at ALL, sent me a giftcard. I am basically morally opposed to shopping at places like A&F and Banana Republic, but I had to spend this shit

And yeah, I got a few tops and they aren't bad

BUT THE PREREQUISITE IS THAT THEY COULDN'T HAVE THAT FUCKING MOOSE ON THEM.

So, The Moose. It has invaded my dreams.

Yesterday while my mom was out of the room for a minute... I totally stole one of my roommate's rings. Yeah yeah, I'm a klepto piece of shit but she's a big pile of douche so she deserved it. The ring is small and silver with little birds on it (I may take a picture and post it).

I totally dreamt that I was looking at the ring upside down and what I thought were birds were ACTUALLY MOOSE. It was a bloomin' Abercrombie ring. I was PISSED. So I decided to just wear it upside down and feign ignorance to the antlered bastards on my thumb.

Anyway.

No comments: